top of page
Below is our current list of trips, workshops, and the like. Sign up for our email at the bottom of the page to be the first to know when we post new adventures.
- Fri, Dec 08Dec 08, 10:00 AM CST – Dec 10, 12:00 PM CSTWaupaca, WI 54981, USAThis trip is perfect for both beginners and experienced winter campers. Join us for a fun weekend of presentations and hands-on activities focused on cold weather skill building. Let us help you gain the knowledge and experience needed to camp comfortably in winter. You won’t freeze, guaranteed!
- Fri, Jan 05Jan 05, 2024, 12:00 PM CST – Jan 07, 2024, 12:00 PM CSTGame Lake, Pearson, WI 54462, USAThe best winter hammock camping event in the country! Your family might think you're nuts but we know better. Come hang out and kick off the new year right. This event is always free and always fun.
- Fri, Jan 12Jan 12, 2024, 8:00 AM CST – Jan 15, 2024, 12:00 PM CST4103 County Rd B, Land O' Lakes, WI 54540, USAIf you absolutely love the snow, cold and everything winter, you’re our kind of people! It’s tough to beat the deep snow and pristine wilderness of Upper Michigan.
- Fri, Mar 01Mar 01, 2024, 10:00 AM CST – Mar 03, 2024, 12:00 PM CSTBoulder Junction WIIf you dream of snowshoeing in the backcountry, having everything you need to live comfortably in the winter wilderness, and splitting wood for your stove-heated canvas tent at night, this trip is for you!
- Fri, Jun 28Jun 28, 2024, 8:00 AM – Jul 07, 2024, 8:00 AMCusco, CuscoTrekking in the Peruvian Andes among beautiful glaciers, high mountain passes, and lush forests. This is a once in a lifetime adventure you won't want to miss!
- Sun, Jul 07Jul 07, 2024, 8:00 AM – Jul 12, 2024, 8:00 AMCusco, Cusco, PeruThis very remote trip is well off the beaten path and tucked away in a well-hidden section of the Vilcanota Mountain range. This includes a 41-mile Ausangate Circuit and climbs from 10,827 ft to over 17,700 ft.
- Sun, Sep 15Sep 15, 2024, 9:00 AM CDT – Sep 30, 2024, 9:00 AM CDTKathmandu NepalThis bucket list trip embodies the spirit of adventure and the romance of traveling to far off places. Everest Base Camp combines the world’s highest mountain views and Buddhist culture in the captivating Khumbu Valley.
bottom of page