Sun, May 22|
10-Day Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, Rainbow Mountains (FULL)
This is a true 5-star adventure with the highest caliber guides and the best quality gear and equipment in the industry!!!
Time & Location
May 22, 2022, 8:00 AM – May 31, 2022, 8:00 AM
Cusco, Av. Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
About the Event
This is an incredible 10-day itinerary that really has it all including a 2-day trek to the Rainbow Mountains for a sunrise to remember. It is both incredibly beautiful and challenging. We will trek to lake Humantay which sits roughly 13,800′ and you have the option of additional hikes at Machu Picchu. These hikes are Machu Picchu Mountain which sits high above the city of Machu Picchu and Wayna Picchu Mountain which is a true adrenaline rush for the bravest of us.
Add our 5-day Ausangate Circuit Trek for a unique very remote high altitude trek off the beaten path where you'll see more wildlife than people and enjoy natural hotsprings under starry night skys. More details can be found on the event page > HERE
NOW Outdoors works with an award winning team known for their eco-friendly, sustainable, leave-no-trace travel. They support the local mountain communities and organize regular charity events in the Cusco region of Peru (donating clothes, medical supplies, medical intervention, building schools and clinics, planting trees, and more).
Cost: $2,699 due Sep 30, 2021
A non-refundable deposit of $650 can be made to secure your spot.
• Lake Humantay Day Hike (13,780′)
• Extra hike permit within the city of Machu Picchu: Wayna Picchu Mtn. or Machu Picchu Mtn.
• All transfers to and from airports/hotels, trek
• 8 days of professional guide service with a licensed, professional, English-speaking guide
• 5 nights in a hotel in Cusco (double room)
• 4 nights camping on the Inca Trail and Rainbow Trek in 3-person, 4-season Mountain Hardwear tents (double occupancy)
• Extra thick foam mattress sleeping pads and self-inflating mattresses
• Multi-course meals on the treks including snacks and tea/coffee - meals are made fresh using locally-sourced ingredients (can cater to any dietary requests or needs).
• Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and private transport to Cusco
• Inca Trail permit
• Personal porters to carry overnight gear
• Dry bags in which to put your overnight gear on the trail (for porters to carry)
• Machu Picchu entrance fee (both time slots AM and PM)
• Trek cook, kitchen and dining tents, tables and stools, stainless steel dishes and utensils
• Boiled and purified water to refill your water bottle/bladder every morning/afternoon/evening
• Hot water every morning and evening for washing purposes
• Campsites with toilets (Inca Trail)
• First aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
• Bus ticket down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• Guided tour of Machu Picchu with plenty of time to explore on your own
• Booking/credit card fees
• International and domestic flights
• Rescue/medical/travel insurance
• Personal gear items (clothing, day pack, etc.)
• Additional excursions or tours in Peru outside of the described itinerary
• Personal meals and expenses beyond what is included above
• Single supplement (single room, single tent)
• Tips and gratuities
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.